So you decided on a vacation in the big city? We understand you completely. There is no need to fly many hours just to land on a tropical island when you can enjoy this season’s hottest fashion trend (Palm Tree Prints!) and feel like you’re there in a matter of minutes.
If you follow fashion bloggers on Instagram or used to getting inspiration from Pinterest, you must have seen them by now. We’re talking about Palm Prints of course; they are just about everywhere this summer! We can help you get that tropical island vibe in just 5 minutes. So please pay attention, we gathered for you 5 top items inspired by the Palm Tree Prints trend, all of them are available online!
1. TOPSHOP’s shiny fabric Palm Cross Body Bag is available at stores or online
2. MANGO offers an exotic collection inspired by Thailand’s magical beaches. Available at MANGO stores.
3. Handmade jewelry by MICA PEET, available on Etsy website.
4. If you like to take this trend even further we suggest you’ll get a (removable) palm print wallpaper from Jumanjii, available on Etsy.
5. This one is for all the guys out there: a button up shirt from Forever 21.
Art Lives HereNYX HOTELS – ART LIVES HERE (PL) – Scroll below to read the English version. NYX Hotel Warsaw to szczególne miejsce, w którym znaleźć można prace jednych z najbardziej rozpoznawalnych przedstawicieli polskiej sztuki współczesnej. To przestrzeń, w której... Read more
5 Thing to do in Tel Aviv this winterBraverman Gallery What? Braverman Gallery Who will enjoy it? Art lovers Why? It’s one of the best galleries in Tel Aviv to present contemporary and past Israeli art. Visitors will enjoy sculptures, paintings, photos as well as video and... Read more
Photogenic NYX: 5 Instagram Dos and Dont’sLet’s start with 5 Don’ts: Tan Legs or Hotdogs It started as a huge trend and pretty fast it turned into a weird and annoying. We’re talking about the pictures of bare and tanned legs, usually with a swimming... Read more